Sunday, April 1, 2018

{Sugar Bee} Carrot Cupcakes this Easter Sunday

Carrot cake is a classic dessert for Easter, so I knew I wanted to make a more traditional cupcake to go alongside my non-traditional cupcakes (aka my coconut macaroon cupcakes). So I created a carrot cake cupcake and topped it with a brown sugar cream cheese frosting and added a cute little white chocolate carrot for decoration. I am pretty sure that these carrots are vegetables that my children will be asking to eat! They are a little healthy right? I mean, surely this must count as a serving of vegetables. At least that is what I am going to tell myself today while I am celebrating! " I carrot wait to eat them"! Hope my guests enjoy eating them as much as I enjoyed creating them!
 
 
May you and your family have a blessed and Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment