Thursday, August 4, 2016

{Sugar Bee} Sweet School Year!

School has started for us this week and I naturally had to create some goodies for my kids to give to their teachers as a sweet way to start the school year! So to package them in a cute school themed way, I found a little container made out of rulers at Target in the "dollar" section. In the same section I also found a ceramic pencil that I thought could be a cute addition to the classroom or their teacher's desk (I also contemplated painting their teacher's name on the side, but ran out of time...oh the life of a busy mom). To bring everything together, I designed a little tag that I attached to the container as well as the cupcake cookies that say "Have a Sweet School Year!).
My kid's teachers loved their little gift! It isn't too late to make some sweet goodies to start the school year! They also make great treats for kids as well! 

Hope the school year is off to a great and SWEET start!

To celebrate the start of another awesome school year, I am offering these tags to my readers for FREE!
To download these tags CLICK HERE!

Don't forget to check out my other FREE school printables!

No comments:

Post a Comment