Tuesday, November 10, 2015

{Party Bee} Turkey Party Hat Coloring Activity

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it has definitely been hard to keep my kids focused on the day of giving thanks because they keep seeing Christmas decorations and advertisements everywhere they go. So I thought they needed an activity to get them excited for turkey day and what better than Turkey party hats! But these are even more fun since they are also a coloring activity!
As you can see my kids loved the activity and thought they also worked well as turkey puppets (ha ha, they are so creative)!
You and your family can also create these fun turkey hats as I am giving them for FREE as a big THANK YOU to my readers!

To download the Turkey Party Hat Coloring Activity click HERE

Enjoy spending time with your little ones and have fun crafting for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment