Sunday, October 25, 2015

{Sugar Bee} Cookies that "Vant to Suck Your Blood"!

It is Halloween time and in our household we celebrate with fun, silly and not so spooky decor and goodies. So after seeing The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle create the most adorable mustache vampire fang cookies a couple years back, I thought what a perfect way to add to the playfulness of the holiday and I had to make them. Not only are these yummy to eat, but they are so much fun to play with as well....just look at the smile on my son's face (well it is behind those silly vampire fangs)!
My son had a blast with his mustache vampire fangs and my daughter thought her fangs were funny, but mostly just wanted to eat them!
 I just love to watch the smiles on their faces as they eat their treats!
What are you making for Halloween this year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment