Monday, September 14, 2015

{Party Bee} Ghouls' Night Out Collection

As usual, I am so excited for Halloween, it is my favorite time of year! But I am even more excited to introduce my newest printable collection for all of the ghosts and goblins wanting to take a "Ghouls' Night Out" this year! This collection is created entirely using a black and white color palette for a spooky yet elegant feel. However, the nice part of this collection is that this could take on a completely different look with an added pop of color such as orange, purple, or green....or all three!

The entire collection costs $20 and comes with the following:

* 5x7 invitation (double sided optional) (envelope not included)
* "Trick or Treat" Banner
* "Take a Bite" Banner (designed for the food/dessert table)
* Circle tags in 2 designs
* Party favor "Thank you" tags
* Welcome sign
* Name place cards
* Menu tent cards
* 4x6 signs in 2 designs
* Water bottle labels
* Straw flags
* Spooky jar labels

To order this collection, just send me an email with the party information (i.e. date, time, place, RSVP, etc), receive the files electronically, print out what you need, then cut and assemble!

Have questions? Refer to my FAQs page or send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment