Wednesday, January 1, 2014

{Sugar Bee} Penguin Cookies to Kick Off the New Year!

There really was only one reason why I had to create penguin sugar cookies for the New Year, and it was all for my son! He has been loving and caring for his stuffed little penguin (named Penglit) for a couple months now and I couldn't resist surprising him with his very own penguin sugar cookies!  Here you will see him with his little Penglit...he really went EVERYWHERE with him!
So I thought why not dress up the penguin with a little bow tie so that he could welcome 2014 dressed in his best! I also thought a complimentary red bow cookie would just add a pop of color to the cookie platter.
I think these penguins are ready to celebrate the start of the New Year with their biggest fan!
Family, friends, and cookies...what a great way to start 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment