Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Party Bee} The Jordyn Cupcake Party Collection

I was recently asked to create a cupcake party themed printable collection for my cousin's daughter, Jordyn, who is turning 9 in a few weeks. Well of course I jumped at the chance because I LOVE cupcakes and I LOVE my cousin and her daughter! So, after learning that she wanted the colors to be pink and brown I designed my little heart out and came up with The Sugar Bee Bungalow's, The Jordyn Cupcake Party Collection!

The entire collection is $25 and comes with the following:

- Invitation (envelope not included)
- 6 circle design tags. These are perfect for cupcake toppers, cookie tags, decorations. The uses are endless!
- Treat bag label
- 2 water bottle label designs
- 3 candy wrapper designs (designed to fit standard Hershey bars)
- "Happy Birthday______" banner
- "Lil' Cupcake" banner
- Goodie tent cards/menu labels
- Large cupcakes in 6 design patterns. These are great for on the wall, hanging decorations, centerpieces, etc.
- Coordinating patterned paper in 6 designs.

Just send me the party information (i.e. date, time, place, contact, etc.) and the name of the Lil' Cupcake!

Receive the files electronically and print out as many as you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment