Monday, October 17, 2011

{Queen Bee} Cake Surprise!

A couple months ago my husband and I found out that we are expecting another baby and the entire time that has passed we have been waiting in anticipation to find out what exactly we are having. It is very hard for us to be patient with things like this...we always want to know right away. Especially because it is hard not to go into the baby section of the store and not buy something.
 (The front of the cake)
I am finally half way through my pregnancy and we just found out the baby's gender! But of course my husband and I like to do little surprises here and there for our families, so this time we surprised my parents with a cake. This wasn't just any ordinary cake, but a special cake that once cut into would reveal the gender of our baby. It was a lot of fun and they were happy and excited beyond words! Can you tell what we are having?
(Yes, we are having a girl!!!)
Now our little family will be complete and we will have a little boy and a little girl! Life is good! And so is this cake!

2 comments: