Monday, October 31, 2011

{Party Bee} Quick and Easy Halloween Dessert Table

Using the free Halloween printables that I created this year, I set up a little table of goodies for tonight's festivities. Now I have fun decor for my family to enjoy, ghoulish goodies for the guests, and candy for the trick or treaters. I think we are set!
 
 The printable banner from my collection really makes it feel like Halloween and could be used in several different ways.
 The candy bar wrappers were a lot of fun to do! Who wouldn't want to have one of these?
 
 
 
 And of course the cupcake toppers are so simple to create and look adorable!
 
 Inspired by a cake by Snowy Bliss, I decided to try making cupcakes. The result was pretty cute!

Have a Safe and Happy Halloween! Eat, Drink and be Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment