Thursday, September 9, 2010

{Sugar Bee} Cookie and Chocolate Heaven

If heaven had a cookie it would probably be a Chocolate Covered Oreo! I am telling you that you will be hooked on these little treats...and like Pringles; "once you pop, you just can't stop"!


I am now selling these delicious cookies that can be custom colored and flavored. Each cookie is covered with chocolate and lightly decorated with a candy coating.

These are wonderful for holidays, birthday parties, gifts, casual get-togethers, or just for a nice mid-day/evening treat!

To view pricing, just go to my "Cookie" page!

If you have any questions, just send me an email.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, okay so I need a reason to eat these. I can't have a dozen or even a half dozen of cookies for a "nice mid-day or evening treat" or I will blow up! As soon as I have an event to go to or want to impress someone, I am making an order!! My mouth is watering for mint chocolate right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mint chocolate ones are my favorite! They taste like a big think mint girl scout cookie! And I would definitely not advise eating a dozen or half a dozen at a time! lol

    ReplyDelete