Friday, September 3, 2010

{Busy Bee} On This Day Photography Engagement Photo Shoot

When my husband and I got engaged, one of the first things I wanted to do was have engagement photographs taken. These would be photographs that would be used in our wedding slide show, for our party favors, and in our home. Not to mention these would be photographs that our children and grandchildren would look at in the future and see that mom and dad or grandma and grandpa were once young, thin, and hopefully good-looking...or at least decent looking! So I called upon my favorite photographers, Joyce and Beth, from On This Day Photography and we took a day trip to Sedona to take some pictures. The outcome was more than I could have asked for and it was actually really fun once we got the hang of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment